· Master Degree in Accounting or related financial discipline;
· Minimum 3 years of experience as Chief accountant/Deputy Chief Accountant/Senior Accountant with demonstrated experience in an international company;
· 5+ years’ experience in general or tax accounting;
· Experience with accounting outsourcing companies would be considered as an advantage
· Profound knowledge of accounting, tax legislation, labor low, currency regulation and cost control principles;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (French will be a plus);
· Ability to prioritize/execute multiple tasks with efficiency and a sense of urgency;
· Knowledge of accounting programs (1С), computer skills (Excel, Word…);
· Independence and a very good organization of own work;
· High analytical skills to draw meaningful conclusions and allow the interpretation of results.
· Assure correct day-to-day Russian bookkeeping and accounting including all aspects — preparation of the Payment slip, preparation of payment orders, upload / download of payment documents in the program Bank-client, separation of Bank statements,verifying explode statements BOO, contractors, contracts suppliers (invoices), registration of passports of deals, selection of primary documents on currency control, answers on requests of the Bank: current requests, currency control, control of turnovers and balances,analysis and archiving of primary documents, management of the registries of the missing documents (contacts with suppliers/buyers regarding the missing documents), selection of primary documents on requests of the tax authorities, auditors, control of availability of the primary documentation (suppliers/buyers) in accordance with the registers, check of correctness of registration of primary documents (company details, amount, name of goods and services), control and account balances, reconciliation with buyers, preparation of all reports;
· Performing tax accounting due to the current legislation of Russia;
· Maintaining and controlling all accounting issues;
· Preparing management reports;
· Payroll calculation;
· Dealing with tax inspection, funds, banks, suppliers, customers;
· Preparing all reports due to the current legislation of Russia;
· Preparing corporate reports to European headquarter in Belgium;
· Monitoring changes in accounting and tax accounting provided by current legislation of Russia;
· Consulting on accounting and tax issues;
· Participation in any projects related to accounting and audit.
This person will refer to the European Finance Director based in Europe.
He/she will also be the contact person with our European auditors.
An interesting and demanding job in a stable foreign company which has many years of experience in manufacturing high-tech products;
· 5/2, 9AM-6PM
. Official employment;
· Comfortable office;
· Friendly and open work atmosphere.